Storm's AP Build

Is this correct?  It is what I believe to the right thigh.  I took pictures of the front and back.  I only roughly trimmed it.

For some reason I could not get the pictures to rotate correctly.  Sorry for the sideways pictures.DSCN3412_zps0wtqpqh5.jpgDSCN3411_zpsrenyxxsa.jpg

• 3 months later...

I've been really horrible at updating my thread, however I am almost done!  I have a few things in the mail and once they get here I should be able to put together my application!

I have a question though.  When I bought my AP I was 228 lbs and I knew then that I would have a gap on the sides of my armor.  Since I started I have been losing weight to try and fit in it without shims.  I am down to 208 and still losing weight.  Just for test fitting purposes, I just put some Velcro straps on the abs and back to see how I was coming along.  I have reduced the gap, but there is still a 1" gap.

I still don't want to put shims on since I think that I can shrink it down to a proper fit.  My question is; can I get basic approval with the gap?  Or do I need to put a temporary shim in?

• 1 month later...

I did not update my thread to often, but I was on this site a lot.  Without the help and resources available there is no chance I would have been able to finish.  Thanks to everyone on this site! 

I was just going for basic approval and was not shooting for EIB or Centurion.  I was very unsure of my skill, so I did not want to over extend myself. 

After a year or so of research (and acquiring funds), months of building, frustration, and many, many curse words I am now TK 13132 (Lucky)!

And here are the photos I used for application:

aa790e41-9909-405b-97cc-e0fc73c37438_zps

4cbc7ab5-0efc-43a9-9c07-633b1c1b93cb_zps

ef3a3437-20ba-47e0-ada4-a2d9d9df59ad_zps

df815aae-f941-47f4-be4c-bb91cbc02e5c_zps

e44ce96f-4a8e-4c23-ae6f-c1a9fcbc7fc2_zps

• Like 1