Weapon overkill?

justjoseph63

Hola!  Yet a few more questions!  I took a break from my armor build, and spent the entire day on my backpack... Then I got to thinking, will I need to order another ABS and canvas belt to wear as a HWT?  I have already attached my holster, and I think taking it on and off again would be, well, a bit of a pain in the posterior armor...

Is it permissible to carry the DLT-19 (on it's way to me now), and wear my E-11 at the same time?  (I have seen pics of TKs' doing this).  I really, honestly don't want to break any rules, either in etiquette or realism, and don't want to look ostentatious/ridiculous, and will take any advice to heart.  Many thanks for ALL input!

Hi,

the holster isn't listed on the HWT CRLs... so I think you can't wear it "officially" ;)

For my armor I prepare 2 different belt, one with drop boxes and holster for TK an the other without drop boxes an with two 3 slot pouches for HWT ;)

• Like 1

A holster is not allowed for HWT. Carrying it would be a challenge unless you want a weapon in each hand. Keep in mind, if you make your holster detachable and get another set of ammo pouches, it will save you from the headache of having to manage two separate canvas belts. Make sure your drop boxes are removable, too if you want to apply for EIB or higher