SDS armour on Amazon

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but I was kind of shocked. I did a quick search and came across a whole bunch of SDS gear on Amazon.ca. Now don't get me wrong, I would never purchase his stuff personally or recommend it to anyone (for a whole slew of reasons), but I was very surprised to see it so readily available. The "Battle Spec" helmet is $337.99 CDN with free shipping. You can even get 2-day shipping on it if you have PRIME. I suspect this isn't available in the States, though, with their embargo on Ainsworth gear.

Now I only wish TM or RS could be ordered and delivered in a 2-day window....

A mate at worked commented on my helmet saying he thought I was ripped off as you can buy a built helmet from the original creators on Amazon for less... I did explain to him what I've learnt over the past few weeks, but he was not convinced.
Ā 

Edited by JohnnyChaos

On 1/5/2015 at 7:46 AM, JohnnyChaos said:

A mate at worked commented on my helmet saying he thought I was ripped off as you can buy a built helmet from the original creators on Amazon for less... I did explain to him what I've learnt over the past few weeks, but he was not convinced.

Buy the recent book "star wars costumes" and show him page 31---------------

Ā 

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021