My ATA stunt build

I did the upper seams outside working in. But I like working inside out so far. Slowly learning so much that it's kind of making me want to jump back on the ATA list again to build a sandy next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's would be sweet!!  I'll have to find pictures of the Boba Fett and Tusken Radier I made for the re-releases in 1997 LOL

You can never go wrong with Fett!

Edited by devilmaan
  • Like 1

Here is a picture of my "find stuff around the house" costumes from the 90's didn't know at the time that there were other people who did this also lol

8849481B-5765-4133-99A2-8BE110266642.jpg

Edited by devilmaan
  • Like 2

The back of the left thigh set and curing. I need to go and buy some more tools to start riveting!! The parts are finally starting to resemble armor! :-)

3D7C78F5-1EE6-46BA-85AB-4E63EAA70CC4.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good, just round of the edges ever so slightly, this will help to not catch on other parts ;)

• Like 1

763D61CE-5D95-4715-9B5C-5AA9E1FE6187.jpg

As soon as I get my package from trooperbays I will start working on the gap between the ab and kidney section. It's exciting seeing this finally start to come together!

496FF522-9E94-438E-8C30-F5761EEF6ACA.jpg

• Like 2

Lol I am wrapped up until Monday, but I don't have anything going on next week in the evening.. Where are you at in your build?

Lol I am wrapped up until Monday, but I don't have anything going on next week in the evening.. Where are you at in your build?

You're a little ahead of me... I need to assemble the Thighs and Shins and Strap the chest, backplate, ab, kidney, and butt plate