My First Suit! CFO ROTJ...

sansei_trooper

Hi all,

I purchased a CFO ROTJ suit a little while back from rhapsodyred99. It was somewhat if an impulse buy at the moment, but glad I did it. I've been wanting a TK suit for some time now, but had no idea what kind if resource and dedication it took to truly make it up to 501st standard. Not to mention from what I've been reading, an ROTJ Trooper seems to be one of the more difficult suits to find parts for. Specially for the blaster.

I'll post pictures later, but wanted to get my build thread started in the meantime. The suit is pretty much complete but being the perfectionist I am. I'm redoing a few details. When purchased all I bought was the suit. So I've since sourced out gloves, boots, black under suit, & have started building a blaster.

Well two blasters actually... One doopy's ANH E11 which will have real working folding stock, counter, & site. The second blaster is for this rotj suit. I was able to find a model mgc sterling and will hopefully be able to acquire all the necessary extras for the build.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Please remember I'm new here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know that suit.  It's a nice one.  I can't wait to see what you do with it.  The Sterling find sounds super cool.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...