SE-14R Holster?

Hi folks.Hoping someone can point me in the right direction for a good quality holster suitable for my SE-14R. It's not so much for trooping with my TK, but more for my TI. I usually troop it with a DL-44, but we have another cleared TI in my garrison,with three more on the way,who are all rocking the same armour kit and blaster as me. Yup, I want to be different!(and also easily identifiable!)

Thought I would ask here,rather than over on JRS as the SE-14R is more a TK sidearm.

Thanks lads!

Except...when the SE-14r is shown in the promo shots with the Hero trooper, he is NOT wearing a "standard" E-11 holster:

HeroStanding_zps370d004c.thumb.jpg.d802b6bb728edc840409cf85aabb0968.jpghero_superhighres_01_zps9eeb4af5.thumb.jpg.a53d403a74630e86f97ceb1bb796e85e.jpg

Looks the same style as SiMan/RS Propmasters have in their collection. 

With that said, I can attest that it does fit fine in a standard E-11 holster. I am starting to look for someone that make one of this type in leather, though.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Cheers lads. I am guessing an ESB holster is the way to go? I want to wear it on my right,looped over my TIE belt.

Damn shame,having to lop off a good portion of a perfectly good holster. Are there no vendors making specific SE-14R holsters?

I seem to recall Glen--gmrhodes13--offering them up in vinyl. I can't find them on this forum so maybe it was on the 501st...or JRS...or IOC. LOL I hate when that happens and you can't quite remember where you saw them. Maybe PM him and ask directly?