Multiple electronics in a bucket

Waiting on my armor from AP (CANT WAIT!) and I was trying to buy the other things I need for my build and came across a possible problem. I was wanting to run an EAS, echo fan kit, as well as having an external mic for me to speak into (PA system) but as I started looking at everything I realized that with padding I don't think I'll have enough room to run everything. Has anyone had luck in getting all 3 of these in their bucket with it still being comfortable to wear?

Although I'm not done installing my similar three systems, I can tell you that I opted to only put the mic from my audio system in the helmet. The soundboard and speaker are mounted in my chest plate.

Doing that, I believe that I'll have no issue running the EAS and my fan inside the bucket.

Here's a picture of it:

----------

Honestly, while wearing it it makes no difference in comfort level. Based on feel, I don't even realize it is there.

I've considered Vern's lanyard idea, but my speaker doesn't have a ready made hook on it, and this application using the Velcro works pretty good so far so I'm keeping that in mind for possible future use.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Glad I found this... I have the same question on who has been able to fit what inside there bucket. If you were able to fit all 3 systems, what helmet maker did you go with?  Please keep the feedback coming on this thread!!

It depends on your head and helmet. I have a garrison mate who was able to fix RomFX, batteries, speakers, and fans in his lid, but he has a smaller nose than I do. :)