Inventory list? ANH stunt

Veeds

I am trying to put together a inventory list of the parts and extras I will need to acquire or build while I'm waiting for my RT-Mod armor. I have been researching the forum and I think I have it close to complete. Please let me know if I am missing something. I hope this hasn't been asked already.

Gloves

Boots

Holster

Blaster

Canvas Belt

Thermal Detonator

Helmet Fan

Helmet Mic

Under Suit

Drop Boxes

$$$$

You will also need a Neck seal.

And if you want to be extra fancy, external audio system is a really cool as well.

Here is a good list of things and where to get them

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/20869-combined-on-going-accessories-listing/

At some point you may want to get a balaclava or skull cap to keep the sweat off of your face.  I use a balaclava, even with fans, because it also helps keep my mic in place without having to tape it to my face.

My $.02 ;)

Don't forget about all the other supplies... elastic of various sizes, a ton of snaps, E-6000 glue, plastic or webbing for snap plates, paint for your ab buttons and maybe your helmet, some velcro possibly, rare earth magnets and/or spring clamps, lots and lots of blue painters tape for fittings, exacto knife, lexan plastic scissors, and a drill.

With RT-MOD you probably don't need a dremel because it is mostly pre-trimmed but I trimmed my forearms and biceps down. Someday I'll do my thighs too.

-Eric

I thought that RT-Mod had a TDet, and drop boxes already?

My hubby's RT Mod had the thermal det and drop boxes included. I think even the back covers to the drop boxes were included.

That was in 2012. I had to get the brackets / clips to hold the Thermal Det. on, though. I think I got them from Bondservnt. :)

Have a fun build, Sean!

I thought that RT-Mod had a TDet, and drop boxes already?

Totally comes with both... even though the TD is the wrong size and a little weird. Jenny's right... it doesn't come with clips. 

-Eric

Thanks Everyone. I will get everything together as I can. Things are going to get really busy soon, I am going back to college full time after 15 years. Its amazing how quickly things change in life. I will certainty be reading and learning as much as I can here along the way.

I received my RT-Mod kit on 10 June, so less than sixty days ago. I'm fairly certain that I can say that I still have the current RT equipment (unless Rob has updated it in the last two months) and I can confirm both a TD and drop boxes/full inner drop boxes are included. I measured the TD (assembled) and it comes in at just over 7.5" long and just over 2.25" across on the end caps.

It does not come with clips, as it includes an ABS "mounting plate" that you could put on the back of the TD, but that is not screen accurate. You can buy the metal used to make the clips 1/8" by 1" aluminum strips at Lowe's/Home Depot/Ace, etc... For less than $12 and use a vice to bend them around the canister before you sand and paint it, as doing so will scratch up your canister (Here is a "how-to" made by TK-LEPER that shows how to make the clips: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/14283-how-to-make-thermal-detonator-belt-clips/).

Edited by Dark CMF