my AM armor build

PGHtoolman found this idea yesterday too from Ales's helmet build: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/24950-ales-anh-stunt-ata-helmet-assembly/page-2#entry314171

I incorrectly attributed this to Tim/PGHtoolman, but it was in fact Rick/StarFox2010 here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/28109-ricks-am-armor/page-3#entry356531.  Sorry guys!

Random thought, could we double up the provided lens roll to make it harder to see in?

I've been thinking of doing that and it might make it a little sturdier. I haven't been able to work on much been busy still need to get some acetone so I can make the paste to fix my extra holes

Unfortunately I don't have time to work on fine details such as painting etc right now. I go back to college in about 12 days so I'm trying to get all of the major components sized and assembled first while I have the tools and space. I can worry about the rest at school.

Unfortunately I don't have time to work on fine details such as painting etc right now. I go back to college in about 12 days so I'm trying to get all of the major components sized and assembled first while I have the tools and space. I can worry about the rest at school.

I was given good advice from someone in my local garrison take your time and don't rush it a mistake can be expensive.

The painting aspect had me all freaked out nervous but once you get the hang of it, it is not that bad. I did the main parts on my AM helmet and a few more gray coats then those pesky stripes/lines. Good brushes and a nice rag!

OMG you got two right legs! One of those is mine and I have your missing left shin! Wanna trade one leg? I got two left shins in my order!

No, contact TG and let him know you have two left (or right) shins, hes working on sending everyone the correct one.

• 2 weeks later...

so its been a while since I posted any updates on my build so here ya go, I got more done on my bucket just waiting on lense material to come in,

1408154662012_zpsf933eaea.jpg

1408155517097_zpsca445f46.jpg

1408155562386_zps4ece02f3.jpg

1408160807290_zps95e3a5ab.jpg

1408160830752_zps68beefb6.jpg

1408160865732_zpsf9f933e8.jpg

tried it on to see how it feels an it feels comfortable with the padding I used:

1408161480366_zpsefde83f9.jpg