Oh no he didn't!!!! GF Armor and TE ESB Helmet Both Signed! *warning - attention whore thread*

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Ive noticed that I keep having to regroup the shoulder bells to the front. One good thing about going all industrial strength velcro is that you can move it around if needed

Ā 

add some foam & paint the inside of the butt plate black & your ready to roll IMO

Ā 

Youre supposed to paint the inside of the butt black? I didn't know that.

Smitty,

Hey your right, black butt??? I didnt know this either. Can some one shed light on this.. I have not seen this either and it would be interesting to know.

Jay

Some of us whose butts actually fill out the butt plate and then some don't have to worry about it. It's you skinny little dudes that you can see the inside of your butt plates from and angle. ;)

In fact I don't think there is a piece of my armor that I dont fill out and then some! I'm going back over my entire setup for elite status and there is nothing I dont have to shim. I have shims on the forearms, shims on the biceps, Not even mentioning the 3 inch shims on the thighs. <_<

Had the armor party last night. What a Blast! Hal showed up a nice set of FX armor. After seeing an FX bucket in person I dont think it looks nearly as big as some of the pictures show. Kris showed up in republic commando attire that was simply amazing. Kris' daughter had her Boussh (spelling?) helmet. OK about this bounty hunter helmet...not everyone can wear it. I couldnt even get my skinny little head in that thing. She was the only one there that could get it on. I got CS2's stock upgraded. When the pizza guy showed up we pulled a little Mos Eisley road block action. That was fun. I'll post more pics when I recieve them. Oh and one more thing. The ATAT pilot helmet is frikken huge. At one point we had a line up of a TE, TE2, MRUK and FX stormy buckets on the back of the sofa. i hope someone got a picture of that!

Ā 

DSC03512.JPG

Ā 

DSC03513.JPG

Ā 

DSC03514.JPG

Ā 

DSC03515.JPG

Ā 

DSC03516.JPG

Ā 

DSC03517.JPG

Ā 

DSC03518.JPG

Ā 

DSC03521.JPG

Sooooo have you submited your app to the 501st ???

Ā 

Not yet mom, I still have to attach my thermal detonator, and I need a blaster, gloves and neckseal

Ā 

:)

That looked awesome, might just have to have a party like that when my friends and I get our suits. Might as well add that I'll probably buy one of your blasters when I get the money... (when they're made that is.)

• 3 weeks later...

One more pic from the armor party. At one point we had a TE TE2 MRCE and FX lined up side by side but we didnt get a picture of it :(

Ā 

501st.JPG

Ā 

For the true bobble head effect, wear GF armor with an FX bucket!

Ā 

DSC_0038.JPG

Ā 

I'm ready to win coach! Just put me in the game!!!

Ā 

attk.JPG

Ā 

Initiating contact with the pizza guy

Ā 

PIZZA.JPG

My wireless kits came in today and I installed one with my Wal-Mart Voice changer in the chest plate. I'll get pics up as soon as I can. I need to install the mics and transmitters in my helmets still. I've already tested one unit out and it works like a charm. The transmitters are on the same frequency so all I have to do is swap helmets. Then I coiled up the antenna on the reciever and only have a range of about 5 ft away so that means less possibility of the reciever picking up something its not supposed to. I'll get it mounted in the helmets tomorrow.

Ā 

I think I'm gonna call it "Wally Wi-Fi"

• 3 weeks later...

Darth Movado sent me some more pics from the armor party. I'm so glad someone got pics of the helmet line up!

Ā 

ARMOR FX, TE2, and MR CE

DSC_0030.jpg

Ā 

FREEZE REBEL SCUM!!!

DSC_0037.jpg

Ā 

And more pics of harrassing the pizza guy!

DSC_0048.jpg

Ā 

DSC_0050.jpg

Ā 

Thanks again Darth!!!