1st ATA bucket brown box

I'm glad to say it came on-time and intact (well, technically two pieces and some parts). --------

It really is a great face pull, and the cap is bumpy in a way that looks similar the originals.

----------

Without knowing what "hardware" was included, I didn't buy anything yet. And without included instructions, even the best howto I've found (Pandatrooper's) helps a lot still leaves quite a bit to my imagination :) I know I'll need curved plastic cutting scissors and some glue but what type/brand is best for ABS plastic? Any other quick pointers would be great. Next stop: hobby store?Hardware store? Thanks everybody

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Try these scissors from amazon. If you go to the hobby store instead ask for lexan scissors. 

You'll probably need some sand paper, an exacto knife and some small files. I think I bought a set of small files from lowes that came in a little rollup canvas thing. 

I'm not sure you'll need glue for your helmet but E-6000 is the glue of choice. You can get it at any home improvement, hardware or craft store. 

Pandatrooper's tutorial is just about all you need. 

-Eric

Good luck Scott...you may want to get some CA glue as backup and be very careful using it. You can get some from trooperbay. Like Eric said, E-6000 works great but I ended up needing some CA glue for my shins cause the E6000 wouldn't hold the shims down. Of course that was before I learned about heating up the abs to get curves in it...

Edited by Slangen