Dave M decals for NE helmet?

Wondering if anyone with a NE helmet knows if the Dave M hand painted looking decals from trooperbay will fit appropriately.

I emailed them, and they said they dont think so, but I really want a bonifide yes or no.

If not, anyone had luck with the masking templates? I am no artist when it comes to painting, and am looking for other alternatives.

My armor will hopefully ship next week so I am scrambling for the last minute accessories needed(which is basically only paint/decals).

It will, but will they be ok for EIB/centurion approval? I know they have to be hand painted or at least have the hand painted look, thats why I ask

You should be able to easily tell if the decals look hand painted. Regular decals would be all straight edged lines...if they look perfect then they won't pass centurion.

Edited by Slangen

It will, but will they be ok for EIB/centurion approval? I know they have to be hand painted or at least have the hand painted look, thats why I ask

They are made to look hand painted.

My NE helmet came with two types of tubestripes: hero and stunt. Neither look hand painted though. They look too perfect and symmetrical.

If someone will send me a set of NE decals, I will happily make them a set of hand painted look that will fit for sure. I just don't have the templates for NE yet....

PM me for the address to send the NE decals to.

Would be best for everyone Mike if you made some nice replacement decals for the NE helmet as that's the same helmet that will be included with the new batches of AM.

Exactly why I asked. Should be receiving my kit within the next week or so and am thinking of starting with the helmet first.

PMed ya Mike