Femtrooper

Pete Gayler

Hi Pete.  I've seen a link around here, but I can't remember where.  You might try posting a private message to "Femtrooper Julie" or searching her threads.

Another option would be the new Jes Gistang armor, although that armor leaves more to the imagination...

It's hilarious to me that your Femtrooper thread has almost 50 views and only 1 comment...  I also noticed while searching the reference photos that the Princess Leia slave bikini photos have about 3 times as many views as any of the other reference library photos.  Coincidence?  I think not.  ;)

It's hilarious to me that your Femtrooper thread has almost 50 views and only 1 comment... I also noticed while searching the reference photos that the Princess Leia slave bikini photos have about 3 times as many views as any of the other reference library photos. Coincidence? I think not. ;)

You know too much.

*loads E-11*

Oh and I bet no one has noticed that her left shin is sideways with her sniper plate on the outside. I wonder why no one caught that?....perhaps there were other parts of the armor more eye-catching....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...