What armours is better AM, RT-Mod or TM?

Hello everyone,

Can you talk me in your experience with those armour and which is them is better for my first armour. I pre-contact each of maker. I know the measures of each armour, but before the I will make a decision I would like to know one opinion about those armour. ( experiences, likes, accurecy and etc)

I am a big guy, with 5"11' and 270 lbs.

Thanks you for you time!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are about the same size. I have an old FX that was a better fiton me. AM would fit you good with some modification. But, I just got some RT-Mod replacement parts and they fit me way better and the look is accurate.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

TM is one of the nicest armors out there but for bigger guys it is out because it was designed around the slender person (36 waist max) If your goal is to achieve any accuracy awards, RT is the way to go.

Edgar, while I cannot comment on the differences (other than to say what has already been said - TM is Beautiful, but not for those clutch, intimidating anchor of the fire team, bigger type TKs) I can tell you that the RT is a beautiful kit, and comes very ready to assemble. 

There are a lot of great build threads out there that you can look at too, in order to see what the kits look like, and if you look at the EIB and Centurion submissions, you can see how big the troopers are that are wearing them.

Edgar, while I cannot comment on the differences (other than to say what has already been said - TM is Beautiful, but not for those clutch, intimidating anchor of the fire team, bigger type TKs) I can tell you that the RT is a beautiful kit, and comes very ready to assemble.

There are a lot of great build threads out there that you can look at too, in order to see what the kits look like, and if you look at the EIB and Centurion submissions, you can see how big the troopers are that are wearing them.

Thx Drak CMF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TM is one of the nicest armors out there but for bigger guys it is out because it was designed around the slender person (36 waist max) If your goal is to achieve any accuracy awards, RT is the way to go.

Yep, RT is the first in my list..;)

We are about the same size. I have an old FX that was a better fiton me. AM would fit you good with some modification. But, I just got some RT-Mod replacement parts and they fit me way better and the look is accurate.

Thx Tolo.

Can you put any picture with your armour? I would like have one idea how I am going to see me.. :)

Yea I agree with Tim,  just do a search for "requesting" and you will see a lot of submissions with the armor tags.  just gona take a bit of searching to find some one close to your body type.  Also theres this post under getting started:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/12693-which-armour-is-better-for-a-bigger-trooper-read-here/ 

Thx Tolo.

Can you put any picture with your armour? I would like have one idea how I am going to see me.. :)

Let me get home and I will post some. But, I don't have picture with the RT parts.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I'm close your same situation. I E-mailed rt-mod got measurments, 40" waist was the only thing I need shimming for. I also e-mailed AM, but still am awaiting a response. I sugest you should do the same. Here is what I learned;

Calf:17"

Thigh:26"

Forearm:13.5"

Waist:40"

Bicep:13.5"

Helmet:24"

Rt-mos said the rest wasn't size relevant.

I just made the cut on everything but the waist, but I believe the waist measurment isn't your pant size, it would be at your belly button. I wear a 38" pant, but my gut it 44". :/ 

Just cut soda for over a month, and started running, not eating past 8 and so on. Best of luck to you. Let me know If you find out any more info that I may be unaware of.

Good luck, have fun,

Chris