On 5/12/2014 at 9:59 AM, Grimez said:

For premade you can go to either:

---------

I would stay away from CA Boots. They are very inaccurate. They may pass basic clearance but you'll wind up spending more later on better boots.

TK Boots are the best out there but may take a while to get. They are worth the wait.

The third option here is a bit more pricey but doesn't look too bad.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

one of the fastest ways would be to go the painted boots route... angelus leather paints work really well.

less hassle than other methods.

otherwise you always have the option of getting on the waiting list for Tkboots.com

• 2 months later...

one of the fastest ways would be to go the painted boots route... angelus leather paints work really well.

less hassle than other methods.

otherwise you always have the option of getting on the waiting list for Tkboots.com

Thanks for this tip!  Do you need to also apply a high-gloss finish after painting the black boots white with this Angelus leather paint?

I found the Zappo boots here on Amazon.com. 

Thanks for this tip! Do you need to also apply a high-gloss finish after painting the black boots white with this Angelus leather paint?

I found the Zappo boots here on Amazon.com.

The pointy tip of the boot will not pass for higher level.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by Tolo

Did you ask TK boots about his discounted boots? He didn't have my size for new ones so I took a chance with discounted pair and they are great...they were discounted due to some tiny wrinkling that would've happened through wear anyways.

Here's a link to my Bass Amsterdam "build".  I have a link to Amazon for the boots and show how I removed the finish that comes on the boots and painted the boots white.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/25062-maxsteeles-bass-amsterdam-tk-conversion/

I've seen at least one Centurion application approved with Bass Amsterdam boots painted white like this.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/27699-tk-32627-requesting-anh-hero-centurion-status-ne125/

Edited by maxsteele

Did you ask TK boots about his discounted boots? He didn't have my size for new ones so I took a chance with discounted pair and they are great...they were discounted due to some tiny wrinkling that would've happened through wear anyways.

When I inquired about the boots he did mention that he had some slightly flawed boots but didn't indicate a discount.  He quoted me the standard price so I figured I'd wait and get a new pair then pay the same price for a flawed pair.