A Savage TK build (ANH, Hero, RT-Mod)

Actually that's kind of a good reference:

med_gallery_12157_59_162657.jpg

However it is possible only with accurately wide enought ammo plastic belts. I don't know if the AP ammo belt would be wide enought. And if the ammo belt doesn't really extend beyond the edges of the canvas belt, i would use these measurements i read from TrooperMaster some time ago: trim 10mm in from the top and bottom and 13mm in from the sides. Most belts seem to have slightly more off the sides than the top and bottom[/size]

I love the picture as it shows me how to improve my drop box location (I wasn's satisfied at the start, and am getting new webbing on the way home today). As for the thickness of the belt, after moving the boxes, if I want to improve, I'll have to rebuild. To do that I'll use another belt and ABS ammo belt piece to adjust to the belt being the width of the belt after the 48 degree cut (10 down from top/13 in from end). I'll be honest...this may not happen :-)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good Mr. John! I've got an RT set coming and I hope it goes as pain free for me. Your TK looks good, I'd like to see some more pics of the inside of your bucket, theres alot going on in there!  

• 3 months later...

BLUF: In character question: I'll be at DCon, and know that the heat will be overwhelming...Is it acceptable as a TK ANH Hero to go bucketless (not in the parade, but in the showrooms/seminars)? Han and Luke (highest ANH Hero screen time) were bucketless.

I don't know where else to post this...putting it here, knowing someone will help

Thank you my TK brethern and protectors of the faith. (P.S. glad that TKs will be in Rebels)