Crotch snaps

Superkav

For the top front right of the abdomen and for double crotch snaps are these ok?. They're 15mm but I've seen different kinds on varied threads that look a smaller size. Can anyone clarify please? I'm getting near to where I can apply them and I don't want to get it wrong.

post-20140-139480539431_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking at the replica topic:

Snaps
The shoulder strap snap fasteners are Newey size 10. Gallery
The other snaps all over the suit are Newey size 5 tops with size 4 studs. Known as a 5/4 configuration.
The shin hooks are Newey size 4 Gallery

gallery_12157_16_50082.jpg

Yes those snaps are fine for the male ones that show on the Ab and butt/crotch area. The other fasteners on the ab and kidney need to be solid head split rivets and on the thigh attachment a solid head cap/speed rivet

I have all the split and double head rivets, lucky old stock in the imperial sizes are abundant in the UK. Newey snaps however are as rare as rocking horse poo. Luckily Prym 'Jersey' snaps are identical, apart from not having 'Newey England' stamped on the back. They also do an identical fastener for the elastic too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk