[ATA] Are some builds more comfortable than others?

Hi!

I really doubt it being any noticeable difference whatsoever between the different versions and ATA does all of these except the ROTJ which is another suit entirely. CFO is the vendor to look for if you want that. I also believe you have to ask ATA to get the correct ears etc. if your going hero. ;)

Good luck with the research and build.

I suppose you could convert an ATA suit into an ROTJ using some white boat trim as a border for the necessary pieces. Also making sure that the ab plate buttons are in the right position. You will also need to find different thermal detonator parts. CFO's your guy for that.

I dunno about the helmet though. I've never seen an ATA painted up with a ROTJ scheme, but I don't see why it couldn't be done.

If I were you, I'd just stick to ANH stunt considering that you want an ATA. Less work to do that way.

ATA cannot be converted to properly do a RotJ suit because the butt plate and kidney need to be one piece. Unless you have MAD skills. Go with the CFO if your heart is set on RotJ

Thanks for the clarifications. 

My heart's not set on any particular build. I just want to make sure it's comfortable, and see if that would drive me toward a particular build.