How do I make green bubble lenses for my Scootch bucket?

I was re-reading the CRL site and it says "Lenses must by green bubble or smoke bubble only."

I have a welder's green lens inside my bucket (I got my lenses from Trooperbay).

Do I heat it up to form a concave shape for each eye?   Suggestions?  Advice?   I'm aiming to EIB via Centurion.

IMG_8972.JPG

No, I think you can buy bubble lenses, I actually have a pair just in case. They are pretty cheap and you can find them in various places , I think Trooperbay also has them.

Good luck.

Theres a few that make the bubble lenses on the forums, or you can by some acrylic green sheet, heat and push into the eyes sockets :D

You want bubble lenses to make your helmet a hero version right? That helmet pictured, at least from the inside, looks like its a stunt version because of the frown holes currently open. http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/16270-anh-frown-reference-pix/

You'll have to fill two frown holes for a hero it you're planning to use that helmet.

Also only two screws on ears not three and three bumps on ears not four

Edited by gmrhodes13