New FX helmet has new decals?

TK-4510

I have a very frustrated customer that needs replacement decals for "I think" the new FX / NE helmet? The dimensions he has given me are very strange. Here they are for the rear trap.

Base: 63 mm
Height: 43mm
Top: 39 mm

Does anyone have that kit that might be willing to scan the decal die cuts for me so I can make a new replacement set?

here is the pics of his helmet. Is this the new FX or NE?

post-548-0-29943200-1390270695_thumb.jpg

post-548-0-62905900-1390270707_thumb.jpg

post-548-0-24899600-1390270721_thumb.jpg

Edited by MTK

CAM00019.jpgNo Mike, !t's not. The NE is a 3 part build like the old FX. The cap makes a distinct line at the separation line under the rear traps from ear to ear. Also, the NE helmet has a much more defined ridge on the circular portion of the ear unlike the one in your pics.

Its not the Jedi robe recast of SDS, this is a TE lineage helmet could be CTM or ebay recasters. The Jedi robe helmet is also a three part construction.

No it isn't.

http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/Arnie_DK/library/JediRobe%20FX%20armour%20501st%20modified?sort=3&page=1

But I do agree that the helmet in question isn't a jedi robe now that I've had a fresh look at one.