EIB questions

Tolo

Hello troops, 

I want to go EIB, but, I know I still need some work. I'm posting some pictures here of what my armor kinda looks like. I did do some changes since I took the pictures. 

Changes that I made: -Secured the back plate correctly so that it don't stick up like that. 
                                   -Changed my biceps for AP biceps.

-Changed my paper clips on my left side for split rivets from Echo. 

-Fixed the drop boxes so that they are place correctly at the end of the belt.

-Replace helmet decals with Dave M decals.

What to do next?

Thank you, 

Eric

RHxOz2H.jpg

VU0Xd2e.jpg

0VowZfU.jpg

22TJsbE.jpg

K2Wc0uB.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

Looks sharp Eric. Do the drop boxes need to be closer to the ends of the belt. Not sure if its EIB or Centurion, but I hear troopers talk about tat a lot. Looking fresh though....

Edited by Cantina Security

Looks sharp Eric. Do the drop boxes need to be closer to the ends of the belt. Not sure if its EIB or Centurion, but I hear troopers talk about tat a lot. Looking fresh though....

I did fix them.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

It is hard to give a full EIB comment because you posted no pics of your blaster. You look pretty complete for the exception of the fasteners on your sniper plate. There is no shame in just applying. Just review the necessary pictures and points to cover on the CRL.

It is hard to give a full EIB comment because you posted no pics of your blaster. You look pretty complete for the exception of the fasteners on your sniper plate. There is no shame in just applying. Just review the necessary pictures and points to cover on the CRL.

Thanks Gaz.

I might just do that. I'll try to get someone to take some pictures this week end.

I forgot with the new CRL I have to remove my rivets :s. ABS paste time loll.

My blaster is a Hyperfirm. I don't think I will have any problems with it. I'll take some pictures tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Like Gaz said, go ahead and apply for EIB and then whatever is standing out can be sorted.

The things I can see standing out are the bottom curves of the knee ammo pack. They look like they're in a 90 degree angle when they should be curved kinda like this:

Z54BOYx.jpg

The other thing would be the shin cover strip as they look wider than the standard. But the correct measurements can be sorted out when during your application feedback and I'd leave that to the DO :smiley-sw013:

My ABS paste hardens after a day (I usually apply it at night and work on it the next evening) it'lk get as hard as it was pre-acetone. That's when its best to sand it.

Good luck and all the best in your application :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021