Anything Star Wars related?

Daetrin

This past weekend I spent the entire time with my family and didn't get to do any trooping. My suit is looking at me mornfully as it's sitting there unused. The only Star Wars thing I did was finish Bloodlines by KT. One of the best SW books for sure, but it's still not trooping.

Please tell me someone did something with armor. I need to live through you vicariously for a little while to get my fix.

This past weekend I spent the entire time with my family and didn't get to do any trooping. My suit is looking at me mornfully as it's sitting there unused. The only Star Wars thing I did was finish Bloodlines by KT. One of the best SW books for sure, but it's still not trooping.

Please tell me someone did something with armor. I need to live through you vicariously for a little while to get my fix.

Unfortunately no. The next thing on my radar might be a holiday parade in Nov. I'll have to wait and see. Beyond that I got nothing.

I was hoping that I'd be at the Tournament of Roses Parade in Dec, but it doesn't look like I'm gonna get the call. :(

I did watch ROTS on Sunday though. That helps fill in the void for me. ;)

Sorry CO,

I haven't been in my armor in MONTHS. Friday will be the first time I will be able to troop. My weekends have been regulated to diaper duty (I'm not complaining). The complaining is the home maintence tasks the wife has handed me for weekend duties versus trooping. :lol:

Heck, the only reason I'm trooping on Friday is because I'm ditching work. :P

This is a pretty slow month for me. Absolutely no trooping since the 23rd of last month. Had an armor party two weekends ago and went to a horror con (I went as Shaun from Shaun of the Dead) this past weekend. I won't be in armor until Nov 4th & 11th when I do two Toys 4 Tots toy drives, and possibly convention on the 12th. I'm having surgery this Thursday (sleep apnea), so I wouldn't be able to troop for a while if I wanted to. :(

We in The Cloud City Garrison have been really busy trooping. We can pretty much troop non-stop until 01-01-07.

Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination opened this last week at OMSI in Portland. It is an oustanding exhibit and a lot of fun to troop. I must have posed for a thousand pictures on Saturday. We invited Garrison Titan down to play, so quit your whining TK8020 :D . I'll have to see if I can get some pictures posted.

Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination

so quit your whining TK8020

And I'd love to go, but between family commitments and a biz trip I'm just not able to make it down. :( Trust me, if I was single I'd be down there every weekend.

Just read the post from LXO Ed Karl, sounds really cool!

Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination opened this last week at OMSI in Portland. It is an oustanding exhibit and a lot of fun to troop. I must have posed for a thousand pictures on Saturday.

Just read the post from LXO Ed Karl, sounds really cool!

Yep, He is in town and is going to troop with us on Wednesday 10/18. I begging for some time off work so I can go meet him.

We are in the works of planning a couple more big weekends during this exhibit and I will make sure that we get the word up to the Titan folks.

A small group of us from Star Garrison/Crimson Nova attened a car show, 10/14/06 here in Little Rock.. called Stars, Cars, and more. Tons of people, cars of all kinds from the 1920's to present, too many General Lees and Hazard Police Cars to count, A-Team vans and Knightriders... I even had the pleasure of meeting and shaking hands with John Schneider and James Best.

The next event is this Friday, 10/20/06 at our local Boo at the Zoo.

I went to the OMSI event last Saturday. Well worth the drive too. Before trooping it however, I'd suggest seeing the displays sans armor first to get a better appreciation of the exhibit. Oh, I've also been pm'ing CCG command for their input to include in the legion e-zine but curiously no responses yet.

I'm guessing he brought his biker, but if he brought his TK check it out. He is one of the very few guys in NA with a MovieFX costume....

Yep, He is in town and is going to troop with us on Wednesday 10/18. I begging for some time off work so I can go meet him.

We are in the works of planning a couple more big weekends during this exhibit and I will make sure that we get the word up to the Titan folks.