arnt you a little short for a stormtrooper?

ok...this is a recast off ebay armor...this is a recast off of ebay armor...last time...this is a RECAST off ebay......I hope everyone got that....with the kids armor project still tweaking...,troopmaster will understand that one, I was asked by a fellow garrison mate for help and we tried a different approach ..got a cheep set of armor off ebay. trimmed casted it and refined the molds to a shorter person...close to 5 feet with all return edges...now the first thing I am going to say..recasting sucks!..in hindsight it probably would have been easer just to make one set from nothing...at this time I am not offering any of this armor...it did take a lot of work to make it smaller just a pinch here and there ...but this is what I have come up with...a work in progress 4WUa0UV.jpgoyec7h7.jpgQaDy4Kd.jpg

go easy on me..i did say it was a recast and this is more or less a look at me and what I am doing...I wanted to be open and honest from the get go

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Lol...the guy has calfs from hell!....but no strapping on anywhere .the upper legs..yes i agree...back to work...anything else???...i think if i bring the back up and trim the top of the chest it will fit better

Any input of what armor it was???...ab looks like TE2...the legs almost look like TM....other than that i got nothing.....The maker of things i think that is who he got it from??...but cheep crap...i gave it to my kids and it broke in like 5 minutes.....dont buy from ebay