Sterling E-11 magazine upgrade

As you may already know in some countries it is not allowed to own a dry firing demilled Sterling. And thus not allowed to have a full magazine either - no bullets, not even fake ones. So instead of having the magazine that goes into my Sterling just an empty shell, I decided to make it look a bit more sci-fi, but still somehow realistic, and in a way that it can be returned to its original appearance immediately if wanted to. So I put inside the cut magazine some black foam I used to have from an airsoft pistol box, and then added some plastic thingies I got from a disposed plug, plus a furniture connector. The end result is this:

f5xj.jpg

It can be taken off easily, and you can add back the original spring if wanted to. It looks much better than an empty magazine when you look at it.

Looks good! :duim:

For me here in Sweden, I could own as many (real and functional) magazines as I wanted to, but never a demilled Sterling without a special permit that is just slightly below impossible to get.

Looks good! :duim:

For me here in Sweden, I could own as many (real and functional) magazines as I wanted to, but never a demilled Sterling without a special permit that is just slightly below impossible to get.

Thanks Mathias. Know what you mean. Still a LOT of paperwork here to allow this too. Not sure if I'd go again through all this hassle.