AP Helmet too small...

Hutch

I thought I had a small head. The AP I bought is very snug when I get it on my head. Is there a better size helmet, or next step up? I can fit in the AP without anything on. But when I'm wearing me neck seal, it won't go on all the way. HELP PLEASE!!! This is my first build and I am super anxious to start trooping

"too small" is when your nose gets squished so open the neck up or make it a low-brow to free up some space, or if its a general volume issue a capw is a bit bigger and should have the space you need, then efx, then rtmod. APs are the smallest helmets! Ata being slightly bigger, capw slightly bigger than that..

My AP is extremely snug. I have room for a ponytail... but not glasses. The configuration of padding has been adjusted (and most of it removed) numerous times to get steady comfort and proper space. I also trimmed an extra 2mm off the neck opening, esp. after installing Echo's fan kit which sits nicely in the neck bulge but interferes with my ponytail (a girl thing I guess). Plus I still have to do the screw-on method. However, now that I've spent the time getting it just right, I love it and wouldn't want it any bigger.

Point is, instead of forking out more for a new lid, work with it for a while and see if you can get it to work for you... if you can't, then think about a slightly larger lid.

With the neck seal, I couldn't get it past my nose, so too small was accurate. I traded the lid for an eFX one. I know some modifications will need to be done, but I will do them and get this ready for trooping :)