Alternate Armors

Marvinrobot

Alternate armors  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of alternate armor do you troop in?

• TK (in case you have 2)
    • TD
    • TB
    • Some clone variation
    • BH
    • DZ
    • Plain clothed imperial
    • TS
    • Pilot variations
    • Sith
    • I can't afford another armor so I wear a starfleet uniform

TK for right now. TE2 bucket on the way, next on the list is to get my girlfriend's slave leia costume in order. After that I am putting together an EP3 Anakin/Darth Vader costume (I have the lightsaber and the long hair already), after that EP3 501st clonetrooper, Dengar and then the Emperor.

You didn't list my TR so :P.

--Jonah

OK so here's a stupid question...what does the armor look like under the robe? I remember the figure reminded me of a red Vader, is that the case? Sorry about leaving the TR's out

can i get a run down on which is which... i know this question has been asked before but... never has it been laid out like this... just a quick discription of each... im not looking for every detail and differences... jus the basics thanks... maybe this could be moved to the newbie section... i know as a not so newbie i still need info... thanks...

John

Disreguard... got my answers... thanks...

I'm having enough trouble just trying to reach elite status with my TK and you guys have 4 or 5 setups! :lol: To me the shiney white stormtrooper is all I have ever wanted to be! I guess if I had the time, space, money, and my wife had the patience I would do a Vader. I don't think I could ever bring myself to roughing up and dirtying (if thats a word) a new set of armor to do a sandtrooper, and I wouldnt want a biker scout unless it came with the real bike! (tell me that wouldnt be fun) I never really liked the bounty hunters either. I think they made it seem like the stormtroopers couldn't get it done so the empire had to freelance! <_< I think if anything I will just do a more accurate set of TK armor! I could have a dress set and a casual set! :P

CrimsonEmpireII01.jpg

:D

--Jonah

Thanks for the visual Jonah, hats off to you that is much more elaborate than I expected. I thought I was going to get a picture of a dude in briefs ala SW Lego Beach Trooper. Now that would be funny :lol: