Need Advice

Hi guys ive owned a TE lid for about 4 years now only thing is Last year I moved house and had to pack the gear away until I got sorted, Well I got the TE out and its yellowed on me ive tried using nova polish on it but still no joy so what should i do next?

Sounds like it's time for a repaint. But there is a bright side, look at the great painting tips and tutorials that have come out since you did it the first time 4 years ago.

Hi guys ive owned a TE lid for about 4 years now only thing is Last year I moved house and had to pack the gear away until I got sorted, Well I got the TE out and its yellowed on me ive tried using nova polish on it but still no joy so what should i do next?

Ā 

You should hang your head in shame and to repent your sins pack it away again only this time send it to me :peace:

Ā 

Seriously though i think a new lick of paint and it will be like new, get painting :P

Just finished my bucket, and a repaint would make your lid spanky new again. A little work but you'll be happy at the end. Use the TE build for reference. Great info and there is good info for the painting-----------This is the only option you have :huh:

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021