Armor Helmets (TK)

So I have incidentally purchased a full armor kit that was a good deal, and while most of it isn't bad after doing some heavy research I realize that while it is a very good recast(I know I know I'm sorry, I thought they made it themselves!!! :( sry) the helmet isn't good. And so therefore I am hunting for a helmet kit under $100. No lenses or decals just the ABS parts. And I've seen these apparently rotocast vinyl helmets for about 80-90 dollars depending where you look and I was wondering with some modification work if they were 501st acceptable??? Thanks

The vinyl helmets will take waaay too much modifications to be acceptable, don't bother with those, that's whats I can help you with, try and get a kit from ATA or CAP W

ATA helmet kits are a bit over $100. Well worth the cost. Sometimes AP sells discount helmets here for about the same.

Ā 

If you can't afford $100+ right now I recommend waiting until you can instead of buying cheap and sub-par.

ATA helmet kits are a bit over $100. Well worth the cost. Sometimes AP sells discount helmets here for about the same.

Ā 

If you can't afford $100+ right now I recommend waiting until you can instead of buying cheap and sub-par.

He took the words right of my mouth.

Ā 

I had the chance to get an AP B-Grade and it looks very good. 100x better than my eFX and 1000000x time better than my original FX.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Oh ok. Thanks for the advice. How do I contact is CAP W a member on here? I've already pm'd AP but I like to see multiple options

Send a PM to Scootch