TK boot sizing?

I want to order some boots from TKboots one he is up and running again. I have talked to him and read his sizing info. I know sizing runs narrow and long. Seems like the consensus is to go with a half size smaller.

What has your experience been with sizing? How does it compare to other brands and styles?

I have a 9.75" long, narrow foot, and I'm trying to figure out what size to order. I normally wear an 8 or 8.5 in most laced shoes and boots (merrell, new balance, magnum), but i wear a 7 or 7.5 in most laceless footwear (merrell, chaco, etc).

It's always a close call because 7 rubs my toes sometimes and my heels slip in size 8 sometimes.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4

I'm usually a size 9.5 US and maybe a 10 but both the 10 and 9 from reboots were big on me. I have to sell both of them because I need an 8. So yes. They do run big. Let me know if anyone you know is interested in wanting a size 9 or a 10. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I normally wear a size 9 U.S. For dress shoes, I have size 9 Rockport shoes that lace up. For sneakers, right now I own Asiacs running shoes and they are all size 9. In the TK Boots I have a pair of 9's and they fit perfectly. I can wear either thick socks or put comfort soles in them, but I can also wear them without. If anything, they run just large enough that you could get 1/2 size smaller than your normal fit, but I am quite happy with the regular 9. They also run just slightly narrow. Mine came out of the last batch TK Boots received before things really slowed down for them. Just an FYI.

I just received my boots from TK boots on Friday.

I wear a size 12 in every single piece of footwear I own that is not made by Nike - those are 13s.

My TK boots are 12s, and ibnzbass4 nailed it.  Slightly narrow perhaps, but overall a very good fit.  Thing to remember is that TK boots are not available in half sizes so that will be something to consider.  I'd feel good with thick socks or an insole in the boot with no issue whatsoever.