Look sir droids

SCTrooper

We were out on a troop today for autism and it was 90 degrees, really uncomfortable . Carol in SDS part of the SCG took this shot, I thought it was pretty cool. I hope you like it. I am on the left.

20131005_105148_zpsb89f0bcc.thumb.jpg.dbcaaae661c8bdfbedddc6f4f48026c6.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Very cool nice work guys. We get pretty hot over here, use fans in the bucket and have an ice vest to wear for those outside troops :D

Very cool nice work guys. We get pretty hot over here, use fans in the bucket and have an ice vest to wear for those outside troops :D

And i might add an Ice Cold Beer, afterwards of course. :D

Glad you guys like it. Have you ever been on a troop so hot that you feel like you going to hurl, that was me last Saturday. :blink:

Hey Nick, it's me, Carol. Thanks for the props :)  ... and thanks for being a good sport and putting up with all my picture taking - I still owe you some pix.  Believe it or not, the troop last month for Downs was even hotter (during that heatwave we were having)... midday and zero breeze. :huh:  We had to take lots of breaks.  At least you have white armor, and not layer upon layer of black, lol  :lol:

lol - I have had this account for 3 years but didn't realize I've never posted... thought I had at least a few in the early days. When it's super hot, I've learned you have to be very careful and know your limits. I overdid it at the 'out of this world' event. It was also during the heatwave but most of the time there was a breeze... until the very end when we were asked to take photos with each participant (right next to the side of a building). Our TB left halfway through the pix because of the heat.  Like a dummy, I stuck it out - then I felt completely AWFUL for hours afterwards - too much sun and not enough hydration.

Yep, I've loaded up my calendar with all the events this month.  Will try to make most of them.  It is going to be a busy month!

Edited by Tydirium

Glad you guys like it. Have you ever been on a troop so hot that you feel like you going to hurl, that was me last Saturday. :blink:

One word for you: Hawaii

-Eric

One word for you: Hawaii

-Eric

Right on , I"m right there with you brother.

Haha - I wish!

Here is the other shot I took at the same time. I can't decide which one I like better. Just call me JJ  ;)

10203367575_4b0128c9a3_c.jpg

Both shots look really hot, literally.  I guess thats what beer is for :pint1: