Helmet black trim attachment AP ANH STUNT

So should I glue the black rubber trim onto my helmet to avoid it ever moving or will the pressure of the two pieces (AP kit) hold it on place for trooping?

There is a way to put it on so you don't need to glue it.

You can fit the rubber trim onto the bottom of the helmet, and then cut the trim a little longer than is needed.  Once you have this piece, start pushing back on it at different spots to compress the rubber little by little, which will make room for the edge to slip down onto the trim.  Once it's in place, the rubber will "bounce back", causing tension where the two ends meet.  That should be enough to keep it on.

Just like with cutting armor, cut a bit less from the trim than you think you need to, and then try to fit it on.  If there's any bowing of the trim, then you know that you need to cut it a little shorter.

The brow trim doesn't need to be glued Nor does the neck trim. Hopefully, you have replaced the neck trim with "S" trim. As you apply the trim to the helmet, make sure you really press the trim so it seats completely. Do this all the way around making sure it is completely seated. When you cut it to size, leave at least 3/8 inch overlap. Compress the trim forward on both sides of the helmet until the overlap fits together. This compression creates the outward pressure that will hold your trim in place with no glue needed

Thanks! I was just asking about the brow trim, but that is a helpful S trim tip that I didn't know I would need ! 8^)

You do the exact same thing with the brow trim as well.  Fit one side of the brow trim as far back as it will go, then place the rest of the trim around the brow until you get to the other side.  Leave some extra when you cut it, then work it back against the brow until the end fits into place.  I'm not using glue for the brow trim either.

I use glue on the neck...CA aka crazy glue.  no glue on the brow. ( but it can shift... so a drop here and there can help)

the Screen accurate way is supposed to be unglued, but that most likely is a myth.