Help Needed!

Plasticarmyman88

Hey guys just signed up and it's been a long going childhood dream to start trooping in all of its glory, but it's hard when your an 11 year old trying to make it a reality so now after some years (most spent as an active duty 19D in the US Army I finally have the time and money to start making it happen, wanted to start small with an E11 project and slowly start getting my feet wet. After scouring the Internet and finding the coveted doopy doos resin legend I figured I'd join the community and get some expert know how on where to find a proper resin kit for realistic money, I found a WW2 influenced paint ball site by the name of Cushmans Custom Creations and they had E11s that looked decent and were only $35 in the rough which is exactly what I'm looking for not just a replica straight out of the box, so just figured I'd see if anyone could make me aware of other sites along those lines price wise!

From what I hear CCC is not a place you want to do bussiness with...lots of bad publicity...but I have not done bussiness with them myself...

The Doopydoos is an awesome kit, made one myself the last couple of weeks.....but there are also other alternatives....

I have heard they have a long wait and the product is not all that good, I would say go Doopys, I have built a Hasbro add on and a pipe build add on, both were great. Going to be building another for a squad member soon :D