Fitting armor, AP ANH Stunt

Okay, so how do you know when the armor fits so you can finish that piece? I understand the concept of "sizing" a garment until it feels comfortable, but this is plastic! I doubt it ever feels comfortable.

So my dilemma is that I am stumped, and can not move forward. Does anyone have constructive advice? Or a thorough tutorial they can offer? I have of course been all over the board looking.

You are welcome to read my long, rather drawn-out, not entirely helpful build document (see below my sig banner). I am also ANH Stunt (AP)

Really, if it fits comfortably, it's probably right. "Comfortably" means it's not too tight, too long, too loose, too pinchy, etc.

There's probably a fine line of comfort vs. what looks good in a mirror. I don't think TK's every feel completely comfortable, but at the same time you should be able to take a test walk around your yard or street and the suit shouldn't cut into the backs of your knees and into your forearms.

Also as you wear it more and more it just becomes second nature and less of a surreal experience. Though I don't think I ever suit up without a big smile on my face.

I have a wookiee and a TK. After wearing the wookiee (which is just off the chain hot, with 18" stilts - you start sweating from second 1 that you're suited up), the TK is like running around in my underwear in a mild spring breeze.  :)