My completed TK

For some reason I couldn't type text from my Kindle.....had to switch to my phone. But anyways......here is my completed TK (ANH Stunt)! I finished it today. It took me about 7 weeks to complete. I spent a few hours on it whenever I had time then towards the end me and a few fellow members pulled an 8 hour day just working on it, fitting, snapping and strapping. Put the finishing touches on it today and submitted for approval. Very excited and very proud. This was my first armor build and I'm proud to say I did most of the work myself with guidance from a close friend. Very excited to officially be a part of the FISD and really looking forward to my first troop in my TK.

Very nice Jason!

it looks like that you closed the ab with the kidney with more than 3 rivets on both sides, right? and on the first pic it looks like, that you close the two parts also with split rivets.... it's totaly ok for the 501st approval but if you like to make an upgrade to centurion status you have to change it;-) 

Looking good, apart from rivets not placed properly, you could bring you're drop boxes up a little and closer to the ends of belt, also you're forearms look huge, can you reduce the size of them, you could also bring your biceps down to close the gap between them and you're forearms. I would also try to get rid of the extra on the end of the belt or Velcro the end. That being said you shouldn't have any problems with basic approval, a few tweaks and I can see EIB in you're future :D