TK5624's ANH Stunt Build up![*VT][*CAP]

Where do you guys find Humbrol #5. Most sites I've seen say they don't ship to the US. I haven't seen any in hobby shops or other craft stores. If anyone knows where I can find some here in the US please let me know, because I'm at a loss as to where to find some.

Oh, and Ryan. Looks like you are ready for some screen for those nice looking helmets. Let me know when you're ready.

Just google Humbrol ad grey..

Here is a link I found just now...

http://www.michtoy.com/MTSCnewSite/supplie...ol/Humbrol.html

I'll vouch for them. Their customer service and prices are first rate. I also have the advantage to being close enough to go to their store a couple times a year when I'm over that way.

Thanks guys. One more question. Would the Humbrol Satin Coal Black work for the vocoder? Or is that too light of a black since coal usually is a little gray in color? I'm going to order some here soon, so I would like to know before I place my order. Thanks again for the link.

So today i got the Testors gloss black enamel. And figured out that I don't have a steady hand!! :blink:

The hobby shop didn't have the paint for the frown/ears. So i bought Testors " 1788 Euro Gray FS36081" Does it look about right???? It looks like this:

2wemhhx.jpg

Here's the helmets:

24gr1hw.jpg