Pics from Anime Boston

So Anime Boston was my first con as a TK, and also the first time I wore the armor outside the house. I trooped in it for 4 hours on Friday and 4 hours on Sunday. Had to take a break on Saturday because I had a nasty armor bite on my left leg behind the knee. Luckily I was able to fix it and not be in pain on Sunday ^^.

I've noticed that in almost every picture I've found of me my kidney/cod rides up a bit and none of my buttons show :( I might have to do the Luke cut that I'm dreading.

9032166169_2420729269_z.jpg

9032108415_62e8e5768b_z.jpg

9026737191_c3a08de99c_z.jpg

9028966586_c744fcaebe_z.jpg

Congrats on your first troop, are you using snaps to hold our belt in position, if not this would make a lot of difference, there are some tutorials on how to fit them, just do a search :D

I wondered what happend to your build since there was no update on your build thread. Looking good, except for the ab plate, but you know that.

Also consider connecting forearms and biceps and make the biceps stick to the shoulder bell's horizontal strap either with white tape or a hook so you get rid of some unnecessary black spots

I think once you have figured out how to fix your ab plate problem, you'll have an excellent looking trooper