Square Buttons

Hello, 

I am working really hard on my FX armor to get it EIB. I'm getting there slowly. I was wondering about the square buttons, FX did not come with it, they had the square on the belt, but no buttons. If I put a cap rivet and paint them white, will it pass or I should try to get the buttons from maker?

Thanks, 

Eric

Edited by Tolo

I think that would be up to an officer who is examining the suit to decide, but my assumption would be no, they would have to be plastic like in the movies.

edit: BTW have you changed out the chest and back pieces for accurate ones? I am not sure if that is EIB or only centurion, but if you hadn't you could prolly ask them to throw in a set of belt button covers with them...

Edited by Palpatine1977

The back and chest plate are still good to go or else I would be going centurion ;). I painted my abs buttons, remove all unwanted rivets, fixed the holes, got myself a TD (it was never install originally on the armor and it's M.I.A), found a Hyperfirm blaster, holster and TD clips from Vern, still waiting for my hand guards from Karin and changed my bucket (waiting for Keith's mic tip). I think I got pretty much everything done?

Thanks,

Eric

Edited by Tolo

Since the CRL says you must have them, you must. Try contacting one of our vetted armour sellers and they might have some spare ones for you.

Since the CRL says you must have them, you must. Try contacting one of our vetted armour sellers and they might have some spare ones for you.

That's what I thought.

Thank you Mathias, 

Eric