My ATA Stunt TK build thread

So I figured I'd follow the advice I've been given a start a build thread for my ATA kit I just received today. Very excited to get started!

Here is the famous box pic.

null_zps6a44a6a4.jpg

Here are all the pieces

null_zps70533a8f.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are all the pieces

null_zps70533a8f.jpg

Were there any spare abs strips and rivets/snaps included? As I understand the TD tube should be made from plastic pipes from hardware store. What is the inner diameter of TD caps? 

Were there any spare abs strips and rivets/snaps included? As I understand the TD tube should be made from plastic pipes from hardware store. What is the inner diameter of TD caps? 

There should have been a couple of sheets of ABS included for strips,  the inner diameter of the TD caps is about 2.33, so it fits nicely with a 2" piece of conduit. 

Trim all the return off the inside of the elbow, comfy and screen accurate and trim the rest of the return at the wrist too. this is accurate plus makes putting on the gloves much easier. :)

Ok... So E6000 doesn't work at all with rubber hand guards... Lesson learned :)

I used black silicon on my hand guards, worked well for me and haven't come apart yet :D

Day 1's work. Very happy and really have had no major issues. Loving working with this ATA kit!

May need a little more trimming and I will make some abs paste to fill some of the joints... But everything is fitting great and very comfy (as much as TK armour can be comfy!)

Now about to start right shin and thighs.

null_zps53b1e9f6.jpg