How to get a blaster in Tokyo

ANHnutter

Hi All,

I am looking for some good advice about securing an E-11 here in Japan. I have tried contacting the usual routes of DoopyDoos and Scifire to see if they have any a)stock and B) ability to send to Japan but without reply.

I know the vast majority of troopers build kits and i am also in process of my doopyDos conversion for my Hasbro, but this is a temporary fix. It took me just over a year to build my TK due to work related time constraints, so ideally i dont want to buy a kit (yet).

That leaves the ultimate stormtrooper MK3 and the tougher cousins Firmware as ready made but good quality blasters neither of which i can find in stock or for sale.

Personally i like the MK3 as it looks great due to level of detail albiet not as resilient, so if anyone out there has one for sale at any time, please do give me a shout.

I am also interested in the DLT-19 if any come on market as well.

Over time i hope to build and buy a collection of them but need to start trooping soon and so time is a major concern at this point.

Kind advice is much appreciated

:salute:

My dad makes some fine DLT-19´s - you can see how here : ------- - he also makes biker scout pistols and DC15S Clone blasters... ;)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Dear Heidi,

They look really great and looks excellent craftsmanship for wood. I will certainly revisit this once i get my E-11 issue resolved, which at present is first priority. I will likely pop back to the Uk in May for vacation and for shipping may be best to PM you closer to that time.

Many thanks

On 3/29/2013 at 12:22 PM, TK Bondservnt 2392 said:

do you have links for the blasters you mention?

Dear Vern,

Given your expertise i am sure you already know but:-

The ultimate stormtrooper MK3 was available at DoopyDoos at http://www.doopydoos.com/ultimate-stormtrooper-anh-e-11-blaster-mk3-1742-p.asp

The hyperfirm from Sci-fire at ---------

Both look great and while i am tied up with work would require minimal or no modification/construction time, so just perfect.

I hope to make a kit taking great care and time for the future but for more immediate trooping i really need a good quality finished product. (sadly proving difficult)

Any advice is very much appreciated. thx

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

ah... I just didn't know your terms for those vendors!~

and I thought you had a new source!

you should look at the DVH kits in the sale section.

there is a europe vendor.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/23404-dvh-e-11-blaster-kit-european-delivery/

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

ah... I just didn't know your terms for those vendors!~

and I thought you had a new source!

you should look at the DVH kits in the sale section.

there is a europe vendor.

Thanks for the advice and i was looking at the DVH kits but was concerned at construction time. You can guess the hours here in Tokyo (am secretly sending this from work presently). I wonder how long it would take to build if i could only devote 1 hr a week?

I will drop him a PM and see if its workable.

Many thanks

Dear Heidi,

They look really great and looks excellent craftsmanship for wood. I will certainly revisit this once i get my E-11 issue resolved, which at present is first priority. I will likely pop back to the Uk in May for vacation and for shipping may be best to PM you closer to that time.

Many thanks

Hi Amir - thanks, you´re welcome anytime, cheers