HOW TO hide splitpin/rivet on sniper/knee plate?

Hey guys, i need some help in hiding the rivets/pins on the sniper plate! i can pretty much do everything else but hit a brick wall here.....

I have had a look on the forums but cant find anything?

if anyone has pics etc etc i wouldbe most greatful :)

Ps my armour is BFA

BFA?

There is not supposed to be a rivet on the sniper plate. You are supposed to glue the sides down and hold them in place while they cure with clamps or magnets, you also add the same glue to the middle of the sniper plate where it touches the shin.

detailed photos of you knee would be great to help us determine how you can go about it with your specific make of armor.

Billy welcome mate , Derrek is quite right there are no rivit's holding the sniper plate on to the left shin only glue this is how the original's were :) .

Butt and i say butt there is a Old School UKG TK with the same name as you that had this in genius idea of having the sniper plate attached by screw's and you cant see how they are attached from the outside :0Lighten: this is cool because if you damage your sniper plate when trooping just unscrew it and get another :duim:

Check it out there is a diagram showing this on the UKG stormtrooper armoury section under a TM Build ;)

BFA?

There is not supposed to be a rivet on the sniper plate. You are supposed to glue the sides down and hold them in place while they cure with clamps or magnets, you also add the same glue to the middle of the sniper plate where it touches the shin.

detailed photos of you knee would be great to help us determine how you can go about it with your specific make of armor.

Hey bud, BFA is also known as the shed of glittering delights!

I have some ideas of how a screw fastened on the back of the sniper plate could be used, and not seen from the front, ingenious.

all you need to do is get some 1/8" screw posts, drill holes in some "snap plate" style panels

then glue the panels to the inside of the knee plate.

then align and drill holes in the shin upper lip.

then screw the knee plate on from the inside. this way the screws are on the inside of every part.

just make sure that you don't put any glue directly on the screw. I usually cover it with duct tape.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392