Screen captures from ANH

I checked the gallery but I could not find any screen captures of the Stormtroopers who were watching Darth Vader & Obi Wan's dual, especially the TK with the Hero helmet. Could someone post those in the gallery if they are not already there? If I missed those in the gallery please point me to the right section. Thanks.

Thanks Locitus! Don't know how I missed that. Is this the only other hero helmet TK seen in the movie besides what Luke & Han wear/ TKs guarding the Falcon? I read there were 6 made for the movie but just wondering how many times the hero helmet appears. Watched the movie beyond count but only caught those scenes for the hero.

Is this the only other hero helmet TK seen in the movie besides what Luke & Han wear/ TKs guarding the Falcon?

If you watch when TK's are running down some of the hall ways you can pick out the occasional hero helmet here and there. I look at the movies so much more differently after building my TK, I now tend to look for all the differences, mistakes and quirks, stormtroopers holding their helmets so they don't fall off or running away as their should bells fall off LOL.