Need a Darth Vader and two TK troopers

mr0072003

Hi everyone im in big need of two storm troopers in the So Cal area as well ad a Darth Vader for a Directv Studio production. My producers brought this idea to me since they now im into this, but only gave less than 24hours to get it to happen. I know this a long shot but anyone that reads this and knows of some socal peeps that can help in this production please have them call me anytime tonight morning whatever to make this happen.

Place - Culver city

Time 12pm

Contact - Peter 310-740-7279

You guys are my only hope

thanks everyone who has called me and CO for trying to get this pushed though last minute.... Lets keep our fingers crossed. Also I have posted on SOCAL, but that board is soo dead, but I did put the flar gun out there too.

So if this workes out, and our SOCAL C?O can get this pushed we may have a Darth Vader. Still looking for 2 Stormies though. Please call me ANYTIME as we have less than 24hrs to get it through!

OK team there is an UPDATE- Looks like the Directv Production has called off the mission. I think with too little time and 501 approval they got a little spooked. They Dont want tp PUT DTV in a fight LTD. BUt have noted the So Cals C/O number and will now use for any future events that can have time to get 501 approval. Thanks to everyone that helped and now I can get back to finishing my suit,

OK team there is an UPDATE- Looks like the Directv Production has called off the mission. I think with too little time and 501 approval they got a little spooked. They Dont want tp PUT DTV in a fight LTD. BUt have noted the So Cals C/O number and will now use for any future events that can have time to get 501 approval. Thanks to everyone that helped and now I can get back to finishing my suit,

If it was a go I would've been so in... if only my armor was finished :explodingemotie: