varius questions

Hi! i got my armor back in feb 10` and have not yet put it together for varius reasons (mainly afraid of doing a bad job) and now the spark has returned and i want to finish the armor in time for a sci fi convention on dec.

i need help with the following; the internal strapping system, were to cut what, etc etc, i will continue to use this thread as my asking and showing tool :)

First question is about my snaps :) do i use all the parts or do i just glue the parts that fit only? pics

As seen, Do i just glue them or should i drill al hole and attach them that way?

Ff3gitN.jpg

i was wondering since then half of the buttons will have the rounded bottom and not be as easy to glue on my suit.

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

These might help: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/tutorials/category/2-armor-assembly/

In short though: Use the males on the tabs and the females on the elastic straps.

Sweet! I tried the legs out again and I feel that the thiegh needs to be really high up for me to bend my legs.

And bending legs is essential for walking ;) I will have to trim them some or make them sit tight on the cod piece. It's hard to put it all on by yourself :(

and how do i pu on the other set of buttons on the ab? to i somehow remove the screwing part and just glue them on, or do i make holes trough the little plate i made and the ab itself?

P0lwZcx.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021