Are levels dropping? LOL

gmrhodes13

The colored lenses crack me up.

what is wrong with the lenses ? i have mirror lenses and the 1500 pick i have from C6 (I and lots of other events ) and everyone telling me their way cool and loved them and still do . is it cuz their not green ?

Edited by snoopy trooper

what is wrong with the lenses ? i have mirror lenses and the 1500 pick i have from C6 (I and lots of other events ) and everyone telling me their way cool and loved them and still do . is it cuz their not green ? whoop tee do HGAF and yes i know were napa is i grew up in petaluma

I didn't mean anything bad about mirrored lenses. The colors plus the drink in his hand made me picture a TK relaxing on the beach.

ok im not in your head so i did not know that ( sorry ) and their is nothing more fun that being it your TK having a drink on the beach

LOL, cool. I can TOTALLY see kicking back on a beach, in armor, having some drinks, being chill and checking out the ladies. "Chicks love armor" right?