Need a suggestion... something with my face for costume

The title is a little weird. I know. I didn't know how else to put it.

Since my armor is almost done, I've decided I wanted to do a soft costume for when we're in need of handlers. So I decided on a Sith Master/Apprentice. I'm looking at going custom with it though.

I've got a general design in mind. I'll work with some people on a good matching color scheme. I'm thinking Sith with a touch of med evil mixed in based off some drawings I seen. Here's my problem. What to do to my face?

I'm not into painting or wearing latex or stuff like that. It hit me. A visor! Make it look like I've been blinded and I use the dark side for my vision. The thing is I don't know what would be a cool yet evil look. I checked out Cyclops from X-Men and Geordi La Forge from Star Trek trying to get an idea of something. Cyclops was close to what I had in mind, but I'm wondering what else is there?

Does anyone have any suggestions on this approach to my face? I'm just brainstorming here.... If you think the visor method is a bad idea, please speak up. Maybe an eye patch or something similar?

Thanks!

Edited by SmilesLikeJoker

maybe have a look at some old republic game scrren caps as i beleive there are cyborgs as player character options on the sith side, or you could go with something simple like a bandage over the eyes like the kota character in the force unleashed after he was blinded?

You would need a costume, that is approved by the 501st, right?

So you would need something, that has an "original", e.g. in the film or in the EU.

Could become a little tricky to get some costume with a visor approved that you have seen in KOTOR.

Maybe you would be satisfied with an officer? Or a version of Starkiller from "The Force Unleashed", which is known to a wider public than some cyborg from KOTOR?

Well, the Miraluka are a race with vestigal eye sockets (sockets with no eyes). To my knowledge they are only Jedi, and never Sith. They always wear some sort of eye covering. Look them up and you might get some ideas on the look if you want to go that way. If you're not looking for 501st or 100% accurate, you could be a Miraluka who has gone to the dark side. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Miraluka

I did some checking around. Thanks for the suggestion on the Miraluka race. Come to find out, there is are written guidelines for this race. Luckily, it allows for completely custom outfits as long as you're not trying to be one of the known Miraluka. Woot!

I'm just doing some pricing and planning. I've got an idea of what I'm going to need and where to get it. I found something that would be perfect to cover my eyes! Unfortunately, I can't even find any knockoffs lol. Check these out:

42054494c1aec.jpg

They are Oakleys that were made a couple of years back. I've looked for some knockoff, but had no luck. Along with something like these, I'm thinking of black sclera contact lenses. They're expensive so the lenses might get cut from the project.

I did some checking around. Thanks for the suggestion on the Miraluka race. Come to find out, there is are written guidelines for this race. Luckily, it allows for completely custom outfits as long as you're not trying to be one of the known Miraluka. Woot!

I'm just doing some pricing and planning. I've got an idea of what I'm going to need and where to get it. I found something that would be perfect to cover my eyes! Unfortunately, I can't even find any knockoffs lol. Check these out:

42054494c1aec.jpg

They are Oakleys that were made a couple of years back. I've looked for some knockoff, but had no luck. Along with something like these, I'm thinking of black sclera contact lenses. They're expensive so the lenses might get cut from the project.

If thats the way you want to go then maybe try looking for "Riddick" replica goggles you may have more luck finding those.