REQUEST FOR (photo of shims)

Redforce

Hello, I am currently modifying my armor to possibly meet centurion requirements. I have a a 5 inch gap to fill in between my kidney plate and ab plate on each of my sides (I have a little chunk in my mid-section). First off....can I meet centurion status with an additional plate between the ab and kidney? And.....can someone provide photos of a shim add between the kidney and ab...to help me along. Thanks!

I modified my gap with plactic I cut off an extra kidney plate and vecroed into place. Raw ABS will have the same result.

Here is a link to my EIB submission:http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/18228-tk-4584-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status198am/

Good Luck!

Anthony,

You can meet centurion requirements with an additional shim (size doesn't matter) between the two pieces. As long as it sits nicely on both sides and is roughly the same coloration, you should be great. Some shading difference is to be expected since you're never guaranteed to get the same color unless you have shims from the same batch. Photos are always great though, helps to remove any questions of wording.

I have chunky thighs and need to add a shim to each in the back. Can anybody provide me with photos of legion acceptable thighs shims? Photos and pointers on how to add would be great. I'm very new on here. I have researched and haven't found much on the thigh shims. Maybe I haven't looked hard enough, but I figured I'd cut the chase and post...