ESB Nylon Gloves

"Accurate" in terms of Centurion Requirements, I'm not sure if it's known/proven what gloves were used on screen exactely (Accurazis enlight me !).

Edit: They should be okay for Centurion, however, they aren't screen accurate. Check discussion below for details !

Here's the shop I ordered, website is in german, maybe you can get Google Chrome to translate it properly or try to figure out the ordering, it's a direct link to the gloves:
---------

They provide international shipping, here are the details:

---------

The gloves are of a very good quality, other nylon gloves I ordered were slightly cheaper but also very thin and so small I couldn't even fit them over my hand completely.

I ordered both sizes M and L and L fits a bit better but the difference between M and L isn't that big. As a reference: My canvas trooper gloves that trooperbay sold/still sells are M.

Here are some pics:

---------

Hope this helps, have fun sewing the handguards to the gloves :D

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

If you look on the pics on the website, they have a very large and visible seam on the edges of the fingers. My silk gloves don't have such a visible seam.

I hate those things though. Every time I take them off, the fingers get all stretched out.

Yeah different stitching technique... I may need to do some research on the glove matter. I think there was a thread about the ESB gloves some months ago. Maybe last year.

Oopsie, "silk" not "nylon". Dammit, should have checked the CRLs before all this "accurate" stuff.

Just to get this right: They would be no problem for Centurion but they are not screen accurate because they are nylon not silk ?

So there's no definite source or proof what material the gloves were, we can just judge the look of one's gloves and compare that to the screen caps ? Okay.

I'd take the "accurate" out of the thread title because we don't know what acutally is "accurate" but I don't know how to edit the title.

So there's no definite source or proof what material the gloves were, we can just judge the look of one's gloves and compare that to the screen caps ? Okay.

I'd take the "accurate" out of the thread title because we don't know what acutally is "accurate" but I don't know how to edit the title.

Fixed it for you. :duim: