TK-6375 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion status [fx]

Neo

Looks much better now. Great work with it!

I hate to be a stickler about it but the cover strips aren't supposed to come down over the raised portion of the bottom of the thigh, just right up to it. That would also make the cover strip lay flat, as I can see it is angling up to accomodate the changing surface.

Looking good! Is it too much to ask for a new set of suited up pictures to help gauge the overall look with these new improvements?

newnj044_zps3d3ccbe0.jpg

newnj054_zpsfcb43805.jpg

newnj058_zps91711bef.jpg

Thanks. No doubt that you've done a great job on this. But there are still some issue to be addressed. Specifically better glued down hand guards, as mentioned earlier. The excess of the belt should be cut off so it doesn't have that "tail" and a new thermal detonator as well. A new pair of shoulder bells would be highly recommended as well. Or at least heat formed to be less bulky in relation to your smaller body.

I hate to bring this up as there has already been so many adjustments, but I would also recommend that the tube stripes are moved up. Right now they are too far from the "valley" between the cheek and tube. I believe it is supposed to be about as far away as the width of a standard pencil? These look about an inch or more.

• 2 weeks later...