Jedi-Robe ANH nightmare

inabit

right ive just found out that the ANH suit my wife bought me for our wedding is not screen accurate, now ive had it a few months and have done some modz, so there is no chance of getting it returned.

i have been tallking in the forums on UKG and im not the only one thats been down this road, but i did find out its possible to get it right with a bit of work.

my questions are -

1. what is it that needs to be corrected?

2. what parts can i mod?

3. what parts do i need replace.

now i keep being told to just buy a new suit, but i dont like waste and im up for a challange, if anyone has the above info that would be great.

Hi mate,

What a great gift from the wife!! I dont want to put that down in anyway so please dont take this post as anything derogatory against that as I think for your wife to have bought you a suit is just fantastic :)

Speak to Ian Maginn on UKG forums (PM him) he got cleared in a modded JR suit, however, being up for a challenge is one thing, wearing an accurate suit is another, so the advise you have gotten from the UKG boards is spot on as we just want you to be a happy trooper and the JR suit will leave alot to be desired, so if you can sell it on the bay and pick yourself up a "different" set its all good, and Im sure your lovely wife will also be over the moon to see you so happy.

Al

Hi mate,

What a great gift from the wife!! I dont want to put that down in anyway so please dont take this post as anything derogatory against that as I think for your wife to have bought you a suit is just fantastic :)

Speak to Ian Maginn on UKG forums (PM him) he got cleared in a modded JR suit, however, being up for a challenge is one thing, wearing an accurate suit is another, so the advise you have gotten from the UKG boards is spot on as we just want you to be a happy trooper and the JR suit will leave alot to be desired, so if you can sell it on the bay and pick yourself up a "different" set its all good, and Im sure your lovely wife will also be over the moon to see you so happy.

Al

thanks bud ill send him a message now and see what he says, id like to do what i can with this suit and get it cleared, then start work on another suit maybe a sandtrooper.

also..................hell yeh when i opened the gift i was 5 years old again lol

cheers