Rotj Trooper Pics

firebladejedi

I looked for ages and was'nt sure where to post, so please move accordingly.....

Anyway while going through tk pics ( again...) i found these and thought someone may find them helpful :)

SE_Trooper.thumb.jpg.785f220b9076c8dc4a20c07047d891ba.jpg

rotjtk.jpg.3e8c3c368f519ef8b98337d019e07c8c.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

The top photo is a special edition suit made in in the 90's when they re-released the trilogy...I've never seen the bottom pic before :unsure:

I haven't seen the bottom pic before either. I have seen others though from the same shoot. It's a tour suit and looks exactly the same as the one's I saw in 1999 here in the UK (Wembley MOM) Got to say they looked very rubbery, almost vinyl. I was only beginning my trooper project at the time and was not very savvy in different plastics then to identify the material correctly.

I haven't seen the bottom pic before either. I have seen others though from the same shoot. It's a tour suit and looks exactly the same as the one's I saw in 1999 here in the UK (Wembley MOM) Got to say they looked very rubbery, almost vinyl. I was only beginning my trooper project at the time and was not very savvy in different plastics then to identify the material correctly.

Yeah it does have that dull Vinyl look to it...you can tell with the depth of the lines on the AB section... not to mention the buttons, but the lines on an original are extemely sharp and have allot mor dept to them...I have never seen this type of sharpness and depth before in any other authentic armor out there that was pulled from an original suit...the artistry of the original ROTJ armor is amayzing...eventhough they were pulled for different screen shots, they are true works of art in my opinion :)